Thursday, 25 November 2010

Brief 3 - Change from Original Brief

My original commemorative label box set brief has changed (been dropped). This is because my quote posters brief, originally intended to be a small, quick turnaround brief, turned in to a substantial brief.
As I need to work on a live brief before submission I have decided to replace the original label box set brief with the YCN Warp Records brief. In a way it is still related to the original brief but it gives me the opportunity to be more concept driven. The brief itself (below) is pretty vague and doesn't really ask for anything specifically, simply 'Design the creative industry of the next 21 years'. I'm looking forward to this as the emphasis is on the idea rather than the final design (although still important). It will be a good change of pace for me. That said time is running out for hand-in so I will need to bang it out quickly. The key will be the concept. Hmm... what will be the focus of the creative industry over the next 21 years?  

No comments:

Post a Comment