Illustrator Paolo Lima works under Supersteady.org. I jotted down his website a few weeks ago and spotted it in my notebook so thought I have a look. The reason I wrote it down was because it gave me a couple of ideas for my club promo brief. I was wondering how to incorporate type into Kelly's photography in a seamless way and one option would be to cut the type directly out of the picture:
This would in part destroy the image, which I've chosen for it's beauty and analogue approach. So perhaps not a good idea. The second thing I could do would be to incorporate the Mono logo into the photo much like the below 'sun' - using a black & white image, adding a dash of colour to the composition for the logo. This would hopefully draw your eye to it also.
Just a couple of ideas I need to test out. More to come...



No comments:
Post a Comment