Searching online for something similar to my Type Faces poster project and couldn't find anything. I did however find this little person. Made but the letters and glyphs below. An interesting idea for a project. Perhaps I could write a more expansive (better version) as an FMP project. Worth thinking about. One of the biggest things to come out of my show and tell feedback from yesterday is that the Type Faces brief is a very 'Ollie' brief and I feel that perhaps I've moved away from fun, bold briefs and in a way kind of miss them. I definitely want to get back to the bold vector work. I've used lots of photography so far in the third year and to be honest find it pretty frustrating because of resolution troubles and working with pixels. I think it's going to be important to have a long 'Ollie' brief in my FMP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment